Belfast’s Europa Hotel, Fitzwilliam Hotel, the Slieve Donard resort in Co Down and Lough Erne were all named among the North’s top businesses at the Top 100 Hospitality Businesses awards.
The list is compiled by industry body Hospitality Ulster in conjunction with a panel of industry experts. It was revealed at a ceremony at Titanic Belfast, hosted by comedian Tim McGarry and attended by VIP guests including local boxing legend Carl Frampton.
Mark Stewart, chair, Hospitality Ulster said: “The Top 100 Hospitality Business Awards recognise those – who through their premises, staff and product offering – encompass the very essence of our unique hospitality industry; going the extra mile to deliver a great customer experience that serves both their target audience and customer demographic.”
The Awards were supported by partners including Tourism NI. The full Top 100 can be viewed online at www.Top100NI.com.
Connect to the album here or on Facebook here.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- Ryanair wanted to charge €60 to carry a camán on board a flight from Manchester to Cork - September 20, 2023
- Should Ireland join Schengen? These are the 38 points in the ITIC plan for Irish tourism. - September 19, 2023
- ‘Irish tourism is not expected to recover to pre pandemic levels until 2026, behind other sectors’ - September 19, 2023
- Club Travel profits ahead, sales behind 2019 - September 17, 2023
- Man arrested after stabbing incident outside Terminal 1 in Dublin Airport - September 17, 2023