- Aer Lingus looks to recuit more cabin crew at Dublin and Cork
- Jobs start in March, April and May 2019
- Candidates must be 18 and over
Expanding Aer Lingus has launched a new recruitment drive for cabin crew following a search for cabin crew and pilots last April for its Cork base.
The new roles will be at its Dublin and Cork bases with positions commencing March, April and May 2019.
The airline said that “candidates should be highly motivated and flexible, excellent communicators, professional with a positive attitude to work and a strong team player. Furthermore, aspiring candidates must be 18 years or over; eligible to live and work in the Republic of Ireland; fluent in English including spoken and written, with an additional European language a bonus; they must hold a valid EEA Passport allowing unrestricted worldwide travel and have 12 months combined experience in face-to-face customer service/sales role.”
Successful candidates will complete cabin crew training at Aer Lingus’ in-house Training Academy, located in Dublin Airport where they will learn a wide range of topics from theoretical and practical components, health and safety procedures, to grooming and guest experience.
The application process for the 2019 programme is now under way at http://careers.aerlingus.com. Applications are open for the next two weeks.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020