- One airport handles 68pc of the air travel to and from the island
- Next four handle 13pc, 6pc, 5pc and 4pc
Passenger number statistics for Ireland’s airports in 2017 indicate that 68pc of the air travel to and from the island is through one airport, 13pc through another, with three other airports handling 6pc, 5pc and 4pc.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020