- Jim Menge appointed Rovia president.
- Menge has previously worked for Silvercar, Viajanet, SilverRail, Virtuoso, Sabre and American Airlines.
Jim Menge has been unveiled as the new president of travel service provider Rovia.
Menge has previously worked as chief marketing officer of Silvercar – the Audi-exclusive car rental company. He also worked in management roles for Viajanet and SilverRail and was executive vice-president of member development at Virtuoso.
He also has vice-president of technology business development at Sabre on his impressive CV.
His most recent role prior to joining Sabre was leading American Airlines technology product marketing team.
Wayne Nugent, founder and chief visionary officer of WorldVentures Holdings, Rovia’s parent company, said: “Menge is a well-respected travel-industry veteran. His solid history of building strategic relationships and his proven ability to develop high-performance teams will catapult the Rovia brand to new heights.”
Menge himself said: “What I experience and what others experience while travelling inspires me. I look forward to helping those who love to travel see the world as I have.”
Latest posts by Maria Sinnott (see all)
- Aer Lingus moves Shannon-Heathrow flight time to aid businesses - January 10, 2017
- Belinda Vazquez to replace Chris Logan as head of Falcon, Thomson and Crystal in Ireland - January 10, 2017
- Dublin slips to 4th fastest growing large airport in ACI European airport league - January 10, 2017
- Ireland 9th overall & 3rd in Europe in Rough Guide readers 2017 destination list - January 10, 2017
- Aer Lingus owner IAG group carries 100.6m passengers in 2016, Air France KLM carry 93.44m - January 9, 2017