- London named Best City at Times Travel Awards.
- The city has claimed the award for the fourth year running.
London has been won the Best City award at the 2016 Times Travel Awards.
It is the fourth time the city has claimed the accolade consecutively, beating out New York, Venice, Paris, Sydney, Las Vegas and Dubai.
It’s been another massive year for tourism in the English capital with 31.5 tourists visiting the city, including 12.9m tourists from Britain.
Latest posts by Maria Sinnott (see all)
- Aer Lingus moves Shannon-Heathrow flight time to aid businesses - January 10, 2017
- Belinda Vazquez to replace Chris Logan as head of Falcon, Thomson and Crystal in Ireland - January 10, 2017
- Dublin slips to 4th fastest growing large airport in ACI European airport league - January 10, 2017
- Ireland 9th overall & 3rd in Europe in Rough Guide readers 2017 destination list - January 10, 2017
- Aer Lingus owner IAG group carries 100.6m passengers in 2016, Air France KLM carry 93.44m - January 9, 2017