- Norwegian to go double daily on Dublin to Newburgh
- Extra flight departs at 08:30.\
- But can Dublin airport accommodate them
Norwegian proposals to go double daily on Dublin to Stewart International Newburgh from April 26 have run into slot problems..Subject to the issue being solved, an extra flight departs at 08:30.
The rotation makes it possible for Irish consumers t make a shopping day trip to Woodbury Common, which is thirty minutes away by taxi or direct transfer. Shttles wil deliver passengers back by 18.30 in time for the 21:25 return flight arriving in Dublin at 08:55am.
More than 130,000 people have flown on Norwegian’s Irish-US services since it launched last July.
Norwegian say that demand from business travellers and holidaymakers prompted the airline to expand the Dublin service.
The move will make 66,000 extra seats available to travellers on the route this year and bring to 29 the number of flights that the airline will offer between Ireland and the US.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- Club Travel profits ahead, sales behind 2019 - September 17, 2023
- Man arrested after stabbing incident outside Terminal 1 in Dublin Airport - September 17, 2023
- ‘Pre-pandemic the split was 44/56 in favour of the visitors, now it is 67/33 in favour of home holidays.’ - September 17, 2023
- ITIC Conference programme Monday Sept 18 2023 - September 17, 2023
- ‘The more the owners of the land complain about the price that the daa is offering, the more evident it becomes that they only have one buyer.’ - September 17, 2023