Norwegian has launched its autumn sale, with one-way fares from Dublin and Shannon to the US for €99. The sale, lasting two weeks, is for selected departures from November 1, 2018, to March 31, 2019, bookable on www.norwegian.com/ie/fall-flight-deals.
The fares from Dublin apply to the Providence International Airport and New York Stewart International Airport routes. The Shannon fares will be for the daily service to New York Stewart International Airport.
Thomas Ramdahl, Chief Commercial Officer at Norwegian said: “We are giving consumers in Ireland the chance to fly to the States for less with fares from €99 one way our autumn sale. With further savings on transatlantic routes from Ireland, Norwegian is continuing to make US travel even more affordable for thousands of Irish passengers.”
The discounted fares won’t apply to the upcoming service from Dublin to Hamilton-Toronto, with fares for the service, starting on March 31, from €189.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020