- 4,000nm with 206 passengers
- approved by EASA and the US FAA.
Airbus’s A321neo has been certified to operate with three additional centre fuel tanks, enabling it to conduct long-range operations.
The long-range version of the aircraft, designated the A321LR, has secured approval from EASA and the US FAA. Airbus says the aircraft is able to operate up to 4,000nm with 206 passengers and has also obtained approval for extended ETOPS twin-engine operations up to 180min
- See release here
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020