- Rebecca Kelly to join Princess
- Headed p MSC asince 2008
Rebecca Kelly is to move to Princess Cruises. She has been Ireland country manager for MSC since 2008.
Since establishing MSC Cruises in Ireland in 2011 she has grown the cruise line to rival Royal Caribbean as the largest cruise operator in Ireland. The company sold 17,000 cruise packages in 2017.
She was supplier of the year at the ITIA awards in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019
- The fight against Flight Shame: Europe’s airlines campaign for Single European Sky has become an environmental issue - July 10, 2019
- Ryanair monthly figures close in on 15m, rolling annual now 146.5m - July 2, 2019