- Swissport staff offered transfer to Omniserv
- Swissport will look after Ryanair at 40 other airports
Ryanair has chosen OmniServ as its new handler at London Stansted Airport, following what the airline calls an extensive tendering process.
From February 1st 2019, OmniServ (operating as Blue Handling) will provide all of Ryanair’s check-in, baggage and ground operations handling at Stansted, Ryanair’s largest base, with over 40 based aircraft and more than 200 daily departures.
OmniServ will replace Swissport, who will continue to handle Ryanair’s operations at over 40 other airports across Europe, and all current Swissport staff at Stansted will be offered contracts with OmniServ from February 1st, in order to minimise disruptions
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020