- Bodrum will be airline’s 225th destination
- 2w service starts May 2019, dep Dublin 05.55 Sat/Tues, arr 12.25; inbound dep Bodrum 12.50 arr Dublin 15.20
- Ryanair offering 98 routes from Dublin next summer
Ryanair is to fly from Dublin to the Turkish resort of Bodrum twice-weekly from next May. It follows its launch on June 24 of its Dublin-Dalaman service to the south of the country.
Ryanair’s Dublin summer schedule for 2019 features nine other new routes, Bordeaux, Bournemouth, Cagliari, Frankfurt, Gothenburg, London Southend, Lourdes, Luxembourg and Thessaloniki.
Dublin Airport Managing Director Vincent Harrison said: “Bodrum is a hugely popular sun destination for Irish holidaymakers and this second destination in Turkey provides further choice and flexibility for Ryanair’s customers.”
The upmarket resort is situated on Turkey’s west coast, and is a short ferry ride from the Greek island of Kos.
Ryanair’s Dublin summer schedule includes 98 routes in total, with 10 new routes to London Southend, Bournemouth, Luxembourg, Gothenburg, Lourdes, Thessaloniki, Frankfurt, Bordeaux, Caligari and Bodrum.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020