- Virgin are honouring Primera tickets
- London CAA say no Monarch-style repatriation
Virgin are honouring Primera tickets from all of the USA airports that Primera served.
Icelandic airline Wow are flying stranded staff home.
The London CAA say they are not repatriating passengers as Primera is not ATOL-licensed.
Primera were the main charter for Sweden‘s fourth biggest tour operator Solresor.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020