Aer Lingus is to operate additional flights to Bordeaux for the Munster semi-final fixture against Racing 92 in the European Rugby Champions Cup.
“As official airline to the Irish Rugby team we are delighted to continue to bring home advantage for our provincial teams to rugby stadia abroad. We wish Munster the very best of luck,” said Declan Kearney, Aer Lingus Director of Communications.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- Club Travel profits ahead, sales behind 2019 - September 17, 2023
- Man arrested after stabbing incident outside Terminal 1 in Dublin Airport - September 17, 2023
- ‘Pre-pandemic the split was 44/56 in favour of the visitors, now it is 67/33 in favour of home holidays.’ - September 17, 2023
- ITIC Conference programme Monday Sept 18 2023 - September 17, 2023
- ‘The more the owners of the land complain about the price that the daa is offering, the more evident it becomes that they only have one buyer.’ - September 17, 2023