- Extra movement in four hours and two extra in one hour
- All passenger terminal parameters to increase by 12pc
- Assumed assumed load factor from 85pc to 95pc
The Commission for Aviation Regulation is proposing to increase the runway limits at Dublin airport by two in hour from 18.00 and one from 0800, 0900, 1700 and 1900.
Proposals in the Draft Decision on the co-ordination parameters for the summer 2019 season at Dublin Airport for comments are to increase all passenger terminal parameters by 12pc, based on changing assumed load factor from 85pc to 95pc.
Morning increases in runway limits were generally supported by DAA, IAA, Ryanair, American Airlines, Delta and Hainan and opposed by Aer Lingus, Stobart, BA, CityJet and Lufthansa and Iberia Express. Mean taxi-out time 01Apr-19 Aug 18 to runway 28 was 15 min 21 sec, up from 13:53 in 2017. Peak times in summer18 averaged 25:34. Average daily taxi-in times were 07:31 rising to 15:00 at around 0700 local.
The CAR counts 92 turnaround stands (61 contact, 31 remote) plus 36 non-turnaround (23 western apron, 12 Aircraft Park C which is the disused runway 11/29).
- See Determination here.
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020