- Michelle Ryan joins Royal Caribbean
- Follows Michaela Banks promotion
Royal Caribbean has appointed Michelle Ryan as Regional Sales Manager for Ireland, following Michaela Banks‘ promotion to Key Account Manager in June of this year
Starting on October 25, Michelle who will report to Jennifer Callister, Head of Ireland, will be responsible for managing the retail sales throughout the island.
A written statement from Royal Caribbean says: She will work closely with travel agents to ensure that they are equipped with the latest knowledge and collateral to help support their cruise business and find the perfect Royal Caribbean holiday for their customers.
The Ireland team will continue to be strongly supported by the cross-functional network based in the English office in Weybridge, led by Holly Wilkinson.
Ben Bouldin, Associate Vice President & Managing Director, UK and Ireland said: “Ireland is a hugely important market for us. With cruise holidays more popular than ever for Irish people, we recognise and appreciate the incredible work of our team and travel agents in Ireland and their tireless support and dedication. I am delighted to welcome Michelle who joins our extraordinary Ireland team with excellent experience and a clear enthusiasm for the brand.”
Michelle Ryan said: “I am thrilled to be joining the Royal Caribbean team. I feel it is the perfect fit and I am excited about building my knowledge and insight within the Irish travel industry and working even closer with both agents and suppliers. Royal Caribbean is a brand that I have always greatly admired – I can’t wait to join the team and support business growth and brand awareness even further in the Irish market.”
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair up 8pc in August, set to become Europe’s first 150m pa airline - September 3, 2019
- EL AL to fly Dublin to Tel Aviv 3w year round from May 26 - August 28, 2019
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019