- Ryanair April traffic grew 10pc to a record 13.5m passengers
- 90pc of April flights arrived on-time
Ryanair April traffic grew 10pc to a record 13.5m passengers. Rossling annual is a record 142.3m.
Ryanair said 90pc of April flights arrived on-time (up from 82c in April 2018) excluding ATC delays.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- WATCH: Highlights from 2019 ITAA Conference in Cordoba - October 19, 2019
- Newcomer Aimsir in Kildare wins two Michelin Stars - October 7, 2019
- Ryanair annual passenger numbers pass 150m for first time - October 2, 2019
- Ryanair confirms capacity up 1pc and 4 new routes for Ireland for summer 2020 & 3 winter services to continue - September 25, 2019
- All Thomas Cook flights cancelled at 01.00am September 23rd 2019 - September 23, 2019