- Ryanair April traffic grew 10pc to a record 13.5m passengers
- 90pc of April flights arrived on-time
Ryanair April traffic grew 10pc to a record 13.5m passengers. Rossling annual is a record 142.3m.
Ryanair said 90pc of April flights arrived on-time (up from 82c in April 2018) excluding ATC delays.
Latest posts by Travel Extra (see all)
- Ryanair growth rate back to 9pc after year of falters with record 14.8m passengers in July - August 6, 2019
- Superbreak and Laterooms ceases trading - August 1, 2019
- Ryanair turns on Boeing as quarterly profits dip by a quarter - July 29, 2019
- The fight against Flight Shame: Europe’s airlines campaign for Single European Sky has become an environmental issue - July 10, 2019
- Ryanair monthly figures close in on 15m, rolling annual now 146.5m - July 2, 2019