- Position changes at Norwegian Cruise Lines Lltd.
- Jason Montague and Andy Stuart becoming CEO, as well as president, within Regent Seven Seas Cruises and Norwegian Cruise Line respectively.
Bob Binder has become President and CEO of Oceania Cruises, retaining his position of the last 11 years of Vice Chairman of Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises. Jason Montague, President of Regent Seven Seas Cruises, and Andy Stuart, President of Norwegian Cruise Line, are both becoming CEO within their brands.
They continue to report directly to Frank Del Rio, President and CEO of Norwegian Cruise Line. They will oversee marketing, revenue management, and sales for their respective brands.
Frank Del Rio, President and CEO of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings: “One of Norwegian’s main strengths is the strong and deep bench of talent across our executive team The focus and dedication that these leadership changes bring to each of our brands will further align our organizational structure with the unique needs of each brand and will enhance the overall performance of our company by creating even more exceptional vacation experiences across our fleets, strengthening our relationships with our travel partners and optimizing results to position the company for future growth…. With Bob Binder, a co-founder of Oceania Cruises, we bring a uniquely qualified industry veteran to strengthen and grow the Oceania brand and further enhance its position as the leading upper-premium cruise line… We are also capitalizing on the talents and contributions of two key executives, Andy Stuart and Jason Montague, with their expanded roles as Chief Executive Officers within their respective brands.”
Latest posts by TravelExtra (see all)
- TRAVEL Extra Remains Open for Business - April 26, 2020
- Irish Travel Agents Association announce upcoming events for Autumn 2020 - April 21, 2020
- Updated return to cruise dates - April 17, 2020
- Future of Aviation - April 15, 2020
- Travel Extra May 2020: Surviving the crisis - April 8, 2020